Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on pediatricians who are delay friendly with vaccinations in the Massachusetts metro west area. I would be willing to travel a bit for the right doctor! Upon enrolling in a new practice because our primary pedi is retiring I was called the night before the child’s appointment and advised if I didn’t vaccinate to not come to the practice. Completely blindsided and upset by this. Please help!

·
Registered
24,832 Posts
Dr, Mark Vonnegut MD and Dr. Richard Moskowitz MD in Watertown are in MA and open to sel/del or non-vaccinating last I checked.

BTW, doctors have been "firing" parents for not vaccinating for decades. No big surprise here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr, Mark Vonnegut MD and Dr. Richard Moskowitz MD in Watertown are in MA and open to sel/del or non-vaccinating last I checked.

BTW, doctors have been "firing" parents for not vaccinating for decades. No big surprised here.
In case anyone else is interested I called Dr Vonnegut's office and they are no longer accepting of patients who delay vaccinations.

·
Registered
24,832 Posts
Odd. Dr Vonnegut himself supposedly was relieved of his schizophrenic condition through orthomolecular treatments (high levels of vitamin B complex). Yet later he admitted that whatever treatment one is doing at the moment one becomes well gets the credit, while recovery could be from a combination of treatments. I am glad he is healthy.

I assume he was told to straighten out.

He is the son of Kurt Vonnegut. He is in his 70s, I believe.

You may find more here on Finding your tribe .... Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Odd. Dr Vonnegut himself supposedly was relieved of his schizophrenic condition through orthomolecular treatments (high levels of vitamin B complex). Yet later he admitted that whatever treatment one is doing at the moment one becomes well gets the credit, while recovery could be from a combination of treatments. I am glad he is healthy.

I assume he was told to straighten out.

He is the son of Kurt Vonnegut. He is in his 70s, I believe.

You may find more here on Finding your tribe .... Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island

Thanks for the link. I was able to find a pediatrician who accepts delayed vaccination 😊

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.