Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Hi mama
Sorry you are having to join us here. I hope you have a gentle transition into single parenting. We have a great group of supportive moms and dads here, I'm sure you'll find a lot of strength here.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Welcome mama. Feel free to come here and share pain, joy, successes and failures. We are a supportive bunch.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Oh, B I remember you! Remember, I'm in the next county over & we emailed a couple of times? This board is my home now too, so you are not alone in this.

It's not easy, the whole separation thing. It doesn't sound like you're having a mellow time of it, my X got completely insane over it too. I think there's a post from a while back called "my X is a crazy man" or something like that. We are in the murky mire big time.

This board is a total blessing, and you never know what will happen when you get strong. PM me if you want!

·
Premium Member
16,735 Posts
I need to respectfully ask that we keep personal arguments to PM or private email (or IRL) failure to do so may result in this thread being closed, and I don't want that to happen

TIA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts