Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a holistic dentist either so I am freaked! DH went in for a filling on Friday and asked specifically not to have an amalgram filling. The dentist pointed out that DH already had some anyway and DH mentioned that he was planning on having them removed soon. The dentist began drilling and such and at the end he tells DH that he took out one of his metal fillings and replaced it with a composite resin filling since he was drilling that tooth anyway.

DH was so happy. I, knowing what I know, was not so thrilled.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to give DH to possibly detoxify him of any mercury floating around in his body now? Or should I just wait until DH has the rest removed (by a holistic dentist!) before I do anything? He probably won't have them out for a year from now.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I am not a total expert on metals, but if he feels line than that is good. Some people have a great ability to flush out heavy metals properly. You could give him some extra vit c, some clay, and make sure he is getting some selenium (2 brazil nuts).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.