Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6 mo old will no longer be getting any vaxs and I was wondering if I could do anything to cleanse his body of the crap that was put in him. He is acting normal btw, but I'd like to keep it that way.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I personally used this: www.maxamlabs.com (PCA-Rx)

I peed out a lot of lead and mercury. I did it myself and not with DS as he is not vaxed, but I still want to at some point just from the environmental stuff - and whatever was in my uterus while he was growing in there... I know he's not completely without metals.

It won't take out what was done by the vaxes - in terms of changes to is blood, viruses, and such. But it will likely help a lot. You can monitor what's coming out with urine tests.

HTH!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wowo....that's...steep! It looks like it's worth it for sure though....though I do wonder how I will talk dh into buying this.

I'm going to look more into it for sure!
Thanks for replying!

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just want to get the murcury and other gunk out....the actual vax part I'm not so concerned about, as he hasn't had a reaction. It's the OTHER stuff I want out lol. I just need to convince husband that it's worth the price
:

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneS
Give superior nutrition (as in 4-10x the RDA) and the body will detox on it's own.
That makes sense. However, and please forgive me for my ignorance, I am wondering...how would I do this? Do I take the nutrients in and therefore he gets it via breastmilk, or do I supplement him with vitamin drops?

·
Registered
849 Posts
subbing.

I'm thinking lots and lots of Vitamin C?

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That would be one of the things to be done I'm sure, especially since Vitamin C is excreted fairly quickly. Then, however, I'm back to my original pondering....give it to him straight or give it to him via my breast?

·
Registered
9,053 Posts
Upping your intake of vit. C will increase it in BM. It's best to take 4x/day, b/c it does wash out of your system in about an hour.

Ditto vitamin A and good fats like cod liver oil, coconut oil, etc. increase in BM. Breastmilk nutrient composition as a whole is greatly influenced by what you eat. It is a myth that it is not and the subject of a whole 'nother contentious thread here at MDC. But recently they did a Myths of BF'ing in the magazine and that was one of them.

So, yes I would take that approach. And start with nutrient dense solids when you start him on them. Not the cereals. Egg yolks from pastured chickens, fruits, veggies, meats, then dairy and fish should be first foods before grains.

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditio...ry_wisdom.html
http://www.westonaprice.org/children/index.html

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your help!! I'm going to start doing this immediately while I try to get hubby to get the detox supplement. One thing though...I've heard that going over the RDA in Vitamin A can cause toxicity....is this true? How much Vitamin A is too much?

I love the links you posted as well.....I'd seen the Nourishing Traditions cookbook before and loved it but never got around to getting it, I should try it.

·
Registered
9,053 Posts
Only over the RDA in chemical vitamin A is toxic. Studies were on retinyl palmitate ... not the natural retinol form of vit. A that's in food. It's appalling that this is not recognized.

High vitamin cod liver oil is the best form b/c it's essential that A and D be given together to prevent toxicity of both. When one or the other is given problems result. Again proving that food is best source of nutrients.

Exhaustive info at westonprice.org about this.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
My older son did have a bad reaction to his two-month-old vaxes -- when he was six months old or so we saw a homeopath and she gave him a remedy that was supposed to counteract the bad effects of the DTaP vax. I have become a fan of homeopathy since then and recommend it, esp. if your dc has any "chronic" issues, such as allergies.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meli65
My older son did have a bad reaction to his two-month-old vaxes -- when he was six months old or so we saw a homeopath and she gave him a remedy that was supposed to counteract the bad effects of the DTaP vax. I have become a fan of homeopathy since then and recommend it, esp. if your dc has any "chronic" issues, such as allergies.

Do you remember what the remedy was? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you JaneS! I'm going to the health food store tomorrow and see if I can find some quality codliver oil....yum yum lol.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglebug14
Do you remember what the remedy was? Thanks
Our situation was exactly the same. Terrible reaction that was totally cured with homeopathy. I'm pretty sure DS was treated with sulpher (1M?). I'm thinking that thuja is also a good remedy for vaccine damage.

A good homeopath can do wonders and knows much more about what potency to use.

Good luck!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thefragile7393
Thank you JaneS! I'm going to the health food store tomorrow and see if I can find some quality codliver oil....yum yum lol.
I also give DS Udo's oil.

http://www.udoerasmus.com/products/oil_blend.htm

He gobbles it right up.

Totally makes me gag, but he seems to like it...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I'll have to look for the old remedy but if memory serves it just said "DTAP remedy" on it (I'll post again if otherwise).

We also used sulphur as his constitutional remedy back then which made for big changes ... but it has changed since. I agree that you might want to consult a homeopath for help with this, esp. if you are new to homeopathy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts