Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am missing APC, will it be back?? How are all the local mamas doing? Feels weird to not know whats going on in the area, there was always something on the calendar over there!

aisling

·
Registered
617 Posts
Oh good! I'm so glad AP connect is working - I checked it twice last week and just got an error page!

I'm going to x-post this in a seperate thread, but do any of you know of a really good OB? I'm checking out midwives but I think DH is more comfortable with a OB and I'll probably end up having a hospital birth --- I'm intrigued by homebirths but DH would go crazy and the thought of immediately being "back-on" with my two little ones is overwhelming. I'm looking forward to a 48hr mini-vacation/babymoon with just this baby one-on-one. I just know that won't happen if I go to a birth center...
I'd love to talk if you've got any ideas?

Anyhow, I LOVED
my OB for my first 2 births he was a DO - but he's back in NY so I can't see him.

Anyone have ANY OB suggestions - my old OB didn't work in a practice - it was just him so I wasn't passed around to other Dr's and he was the one who delivered. I'm in the Richardson/Plano area (75/George bush area)...

Thanks in advance -- I was hoping there'd be some OB's on AP connect but no luck - at least I couldn't find them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.