Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I think some may remember that my DH and I were possibly going to move to Springfield, but that fell through. We decided that we really just want to be in Vermont and that moving right now would help DH find a job sooner than us living in Northern VA. Anyways, we've decided to move to the Burlington area since we're most familiar with it and know a few people there already. I need some help though since we may move in the next month or so depending on how quickly our house is sold. DH and I are ttc this September and will want to have a homebirth. I've read about Full Spectrum Midwifery, but they don't have a website to look up. Has anyone used them for their homebirth? Also who are the other homebirth midwives in the area? Chiropractors? If anyone knows I would be greatly appreciative. Also, we're looking to rent a single family home, duplex, or townhouse. Do we need to go through real estate agents. I went to Burlington Free Press, but a lot of the homes for rent were rented out in the last couple of weeks. We want to stay a bit closer to Burlington like Essex, Jericho, Ess. Junction, and the like. I know that I'm asking a lot of questions, but I really would like to know where to go when I first get there.

Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am 45 min south but I would say that right now is whn college kids are looking for apts and houses so it will be tough to find one. try www.craigslist.com and the burlington free press.
I have an amazing chiropractor in montpelier who we adore but it would be a 30ish minute drive.
Let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Comfybuns!!
: I thought I was talking to myself for minute there!!! I'll look up craigslist.com and you can PM me your chiropractor's name. I plan on going for prepregnancy adjustments until we move here in VA. We live in an area where 5 miles could mean 1/2 an hour of driving or more depending on the time of day. So you see why we're trying to flee from here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.