Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nak

we're planning a trip next week abt 7 hours away and we plan to stay a few days..we are talkin about what to pack etc and he goes "oh and dd's diapers, u better make sure to bring ALL of them, the whole stash so we dont run out"

lol. meeanwhile i was thinking i'd probably use disposables since there are no washers where we'll be but hey since he's on board...
lol

kinda related: a couple we know just had ttheir first baby last week and dh saw the baby's uncle last night who asked "when is it ok to give baby solids?' to which dh replied " nothing till 6 months not even water etc etc" and then went on to explain the AAP recommendations and the research on oral water intoxication

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
don't ya just love it when you find out he AHS been listening after all?
I know with my dh, at least, he doesn't ignore me when i talk bab stuff but he doesn't look interested either. I always just assuem he is listening to for the sake of politeness and the health of our marriage. and the3n to my complete surprise months later he will be telling somone else aobut AP, diapering, vacc, intact, etc....IT always makes me sooo proud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.