Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past two days this baby has really been working on those leg muscles. I've been getting some good kicks, even the less fun punches to the bladder. Well, after having some spicy Indian food last night, the baby got worked up again. DH was rubbing my belly when he got a subtle tap on his hand.
It was so great! I think that really did the trick in making this whole thing feel real.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
So cool!

I keep waiting for a time when Nie-noy is kicking or moving and DH is around. But, so far no dice.

·
Registered
891 Posts
That's great!! My DH finally felt ours kick last Sunday. I feel like it's been booting me for months.

·
Registered
599 Posts
That's great news! I love knowing there's a little one in there moving around. It's very reassuring, yk? My DH felt the baby for the first time a little over a week ago, and now he always wants to feel it, even when it's not moving at all. How fun!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'M JEALOUS!!!!

Not from your DDC but just wanted to say that little one has been kicking me for some time now... hard enough to feel with your hand, but everytime DH puts his hand on my belly, little one stops....

I can't wait for him to be able to feel it as well.... Think I'll try extra hard this weekend.... I don't care if he has to keep his hand permanently glued to my stomach!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts