Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The baby was dancing around this morning so I asked DH to put his hand on there and see if he could feel. All was quite and then boom the little thing kicked his hand.
I remember it with my dd and I just love that part.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
YAY! That is exciting. I've been feeling lots of little bumps and jabs here too, and I asked dh to put his hand on my belly one night in bed. He had to wait a couple of minutes, but he felt one too! I think it made it more exciting for him too.

·
Registered
631 Posts
My babe did the old "just as daddy puts his hand there, I'm gonna go to sleep" thing. Of course after having his hand there for a couple minutes and taking it away, it started kicking again.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alegna View Post
Cool.
That's my favorite part. I dreamed that I had big kicks last night- that's got to count for something, right?

-Angela
I hope so... I look forward to hearing about your dream becoming reality!! I wonder if maybe you had big kicks and subconsciously registered them as a dream?? Still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!
:

Congrats to you other gals on the big kicks!! So exciting!
:

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightRose View Post
I hope so... I look forward to hearing about your dream becoming reality!! I wonder if maybe you had big kicks and subconsciously registered them as a dream?? Still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!
:
Possible- but it was awfully big kicks in the dream!

-Angela

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightRose View Post
I wonder if maybe you had big kicks and subconsciously registered them as a dream??
yeah that seems to be when our little one likes to move, at night and early in the morning.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
That's so great. My husband is dying to feel the baby move but I haven't been feeling much movement myself lately so I don't know when it's going to happen.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
how fun! It'll be a while before anyone can feel the kicks through my fluff. LOL

The kids still try though. I am not really having a ton of movement anymore though, so maybe ina few weeks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.