Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to buy Kailey some new diapers. And now I have no clue as to what I want to buy her. Still being pretty new to CDing, still alot out there I havent tried. And I still havent found that wonderful diaper. Although I have found the covers I am in love with. What I need are some trim diaper. I also wanna try a AIO (FCB would be nice :LOL). Anyone willing to help me shop, or have any pointers

She is about 19 lbs, maybe a 16' rise......wears mostly meds

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have you tried fleece diapers? HoneyBoys! are a great diaper. So are Granny's Ark fleece AIOs. For super trim I would recommend my own brand JellyBeans, but I also like Very Baby and I have heard things about Bumware too.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Easily available trim fitteds include:

Fireflies: www.fuzbaby.com

Sugar Peas: lots of places, including www.naturalbabies.com and www.softclothbunz and www.kellyscloset.com

Tykies: not the trimmest, but very cute, well made, and available www.tykiediapers.com

Not exactly fitteds, but with a fleece topped hemp doubler, these catch a lot of pee and are extremely trim and very economical, I think every CD mama should have a rainbow pack of six Grow Me a Rainbow prefitteds
www.growmearainbow.com

I think side snap SPs are an amazing value and a great fitting diaper. Your DD would be in Mediums, and you can even get cute prints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.