Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, more sleep problems for the board. Ds is 16 mo old now. Here is the background: Co slept with dh and I until 13 mo and then he moved into his own room in a crib. It worked out great for us. One month later I night weaned (I should add that I am 22 wks pg) which was hard but we went from waking every 1-3 hrs to waking 1-3 times a night, great improvement! All of a sudden, ds is waking at 3 o'clock every night and refusing to go back to sleep. We only nurse now to go to sleep at bedtime and that seems to be fine with him durring the day. I do not want to re-introduce nursing for night wakings. But last night he was up for over an hour as I tried to rock him back to sleep, all he did was cry, then begin to fall asleep, but end up crying again. Dh says we have to let him cio and I need advise on what to do. I never would have considered it before but I am considering giving into my dh's feelings. Ultimatly, I worry that ds's waking is only out of habit. He is not hungry, wet or thirsty. I check each of these every night when he wakes. He never has these episodes durring the day, he is a happy baby. So those of you who have been through this same situation, help me out please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.