Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
My DD has had the occasional dry diaper. Usually this is when she's slept pretty soundly through the night and I wake her in the morning rather than the other way 'round, or at least get up promptly when she wakes up. Most babies, I think, pee when they wake up, not actually while they're asleep. In the middle of the night when my DD wakes I don't change her, just nurse her back to sleep. So she probably pees then, and I'm slow to get out of bed in the morning, and she often pees before I get out of bed and we change her out of the nighttime diaper.

Did he pee shortly after waking? When my DD has gotten up w/ a dry diaper and I've put her on the potty, a big pee has almost always been the result.

If he slept soundly last night and peed this morning, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We also co-sleep and he wakes up and I nurse him back to sleep. But lately, he nurses pretty quickly and turns around and goes back to sleep.

Oh, he must be sleeping better at night

In the morning, he nurses BEFORE I change him and he still is pretty dry when I change him. When I change his diaper later on, the diaper is pretty saturated. So, I know he has a big pee in the morning but he doesn't pee in the toilet yet, nor is he requesting to.

I make sure to use one of my hemp diapers as his morning diaper :LOL

Thanks for your response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.