Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMGosh I can't even believe it! I am in a wedding this weekend, one I am not really 'feelin' if you understand, my DH works until 3 I leave at 3:15 to be at the wedding, and so I am trying to get ready and do my hair by myself (no time to get it done) and do my nails and well ya know get pretty and I hear the mail man, I sit here half dressed and thinking I have to wait until he is gone to check the mail, but I heard crinkling, do I really care if the mail man see's my skivies?
crinkling is a good thing right? I have ordered a few things but nothing that should be here yet, I thought maybe I got lucky.....OMGosh, diaper fairy you are truely the best, although I had already done my make-up and the tears made it run, I will gladly do it again and type out my very very VERY heartfelt thank you with my freshly painted nails...

I can't even believe it, the most generous diaper fairy in the WORLD I got a Mosaic Moon Newborn soaker!! and of course it came with a beautiful hand dyed play silk. I have been dreaming of one of these for the new baby, I have been wanting one, I have a med/large that is Joe's that I simply adore, it is the best and I am just SO in
with this soaker!!

Here is the picture: MM newborn fluff!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by intensity_too
Holy beautiful stuff Batman!!!!!!!!!!

Your little one is going to be stylin!

You deserve it Marnie

aww Jaime, that is very sweet of you to say! Well who is just newly pg? I will be passing on the fluff after this one out grows it.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.