Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
There is an Elimination Communication forum here somewhere I believe, you will find tons of info on being diaper free there.
It's not something I would consider, but I know there are lots of people who claim success with it.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
I did some EC with my second son...but he un-learned it
: once he could crawl away from the potty by watching his big brother.

I'd love to try again starting as a newborn, but with two other kids I think realistically it's beyond my patience right now. And besides, he can be sleeping peacefully and suddenly have a major blow-out, so as far as watching for cues, sometimes I just can't see any

There are some great websites on the subject. I think with one baby it would be very doable.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm definitely curious--I will attend a local EC group that meets once a month to check it out. But I'm counting on it not being high on our priority list at first since we'll be adjusting to life with our first babe!

·
Registered
121 Posts
One of the best things we ever did! dd has been totally diaper free since she was about 1 (she's 2.5yo now). It will definitely be a whole different game with #2 but we're going to do what we can. Check out diaperfreebaby.org for lots of info and local groups. support is key to overcoming challenges and sticking with it! good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.