Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My brother bought this thing and he says it's annoying because it's hard to put the diaper through the trap door because it's so small.  they don't even use it,it's so annoying.  Any tips? Are they all like this?</p>

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
<p>mmm the people I baby sat for had one and it was easy...you have to roll the nappy up first, then pop it through.</p>

·
Registered
178 Posts
<p>I have one that I intended to use for cloth diapers but it was horrible because I couldn't wad up the cloth diapers tight enough to get them to easily pass through the "hole".  However, it does a great job on the disposable diapers we use for night time...and it keeps the smell contained! :)</p>

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
What hakeber said, I don't have one but used to nanny for a couple who did. You have to roll the diaper fairly tightly then use the tabs to make it into a compact bundle before putting it in.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
We have a diaper champ, which I choose because it takes any regular trash bag instead of special bags. It works great and the only problem I've had is occasionally a wipe gets stuck and you have to sort of force it back and forth until the wipe gets out. Great for diapers, and minimizes stink. For the cloth we just use a step bottom kitchen size trash can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts