Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any cool sites to share?

I am not doing it, but I glanced at the list of sponsors and saw theres a gagillion sites I have never heard of.

Have you run across any great sites worth a mention?

·
Registered
903 Posts
I know that all of the sites in the "b" range are great. I have hit all of them in the past two days.

I was wondering if anyone was playing..i have some questions about a few sites...like theo ne that keeps shutting my computer down???

Denise

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
Yeah, I think one reason that you haven't heard of many of them is that there are a lot of new ones there. And they don't all function correctly. And they aren't even all diaper related.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Actually it's the newer ones that I enjoy visiting the most...for the diaper hunt at least - they don't have a gazillion categories and products to look through! But really I like seeing all the new sites...and products, of course. And I did hit a couple that were having issues that seemed like were caused by the increase in traffic but I know that I just have to take that into consideration.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.