Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I find diaper pails? I had one from years ago but gave it away b/c we weren't having any more children. Oops! I need one again. Anyone have a good source? Looking for liners also...thanks!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I got mine at walmart in the rubber made section and I have an xl bummis bag in it too. Works great and the pail was only about $6. I also have a smaller one next to my bed so at night I dont have to go down stairs to put the dipes someplace. That one was at walmart for $3.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I use a big ol' Sterlite can too - only I don't use the lid on mine. I use a Bummis bag as well - but I like the bags on This Old Bag a lot - *great* prices! I need a couple more too - so I think I know where I'll be getting them!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Same sterlite as everyone else. Warning, get the tall one. I got the short one and it's too small for washing every 3rd, I had to wash every other day.

I have a pail liner from This Old Bag which is drawstring that I love and one that is elasticized at the top from Mama's Little Pleasures which is also wonderful. Both cose less than a Bummis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.