Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always enjoying a diaper party on these boards

And it seems a lot of people want to start diaper parties in there areas~

Diaper parties are so fun IRL........But for those that can't you can just start own album & add to this thread right? Or make your own thread to share with us

Blessings~

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
LOL I didnt understand what your post was saying, LOL

are you saying for those of us who cant have an IRL diaper party, that we should make a party scene at home and spread out our diapers and take pictures and post them?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
LOL I didnt understand what your post was saying, LOL

are you saying for those of us who cant have an IRL diaper party, that we should make a party scene at home and spread out our diapers and take pictures and post them?
Exactly

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ustasmom
What does one do at a diaper party anyway?

See IRL what everybody has and decide which WAHMs are your new stalking victims??

:LOL Ummmm I've only been to one diaper party & I only was able to stay for like 20 minutes once everyone arrived. Discuss fabrics, try on others diapers, see how you like the fit of different styles (side snap, front snap), See what certain diapers look like IRL of ones you haven't tried before, chit chat with other Momma's oh & most important EAT :LOL

And yes~add to the stalking of WAHM's

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
So, we're supposed to stage a party if we can't have one IRL?? Give me a chance to clean the living room and invite some people over to smile for the camera. Oh! And I need to transfer my dipes from the washer to the dryer so they're ready.
:LOL

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
So, we're supposed to stage a party if we can't have one IRL?? Give me a chance to clean the living room and invite some people over to smile for the camera. Oh! And I need to transfer my dipes from the washer to the dryer so they're ready.
:LOL
Yes we could make our own diaper cakes :LOL
I can already see what I'll be dreaming of tonight

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaofthreeboys
Yes we could make our own diaper cakes :LOL
I can already see what I'll be dreaming of tonight

Ooo! I'll bring the fruit tray!
Actually I always want to do the stash threads and what not but it's soo much work that I never do! The online diaper party sounds fun but like too much work for this overworked mama.. I might on Monday if you're still doing it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts