Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Cding and I really like the pockets I have (FB, BG and SB...although I'm on the fence on the SB). But I want some fun prints too...I'm becoming addicted already...and DH gave me the go ahead with doing CD all the time since it is easy to him...

So what do you all think of the following diapers in regards to fit and leakage and other qualities?
  • Happy Heinies
  • Bumwear
Also do you have anyother printed pockets you like , I'd love the links?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have heard good things about lukes drawers,they are suppose to be very absorbant but i am not sure if they have pockets or not
I am new too but I don't have any pockets yet, I have a HH and a FB coming

So far we've worn prefolds and crickets

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have one HH and like it, but it's not my favorite. I use a Cottonbabies insert with it and for some reason it doesn't seem to work as well as my BG!s. I'm not sure if the fit's too small and that's why it leaks or not. I have a medium & DS is 23 #, so since he's on the fence as far as diaper sizes go, he might need a the large.

I really love my WiggleWormBottom diaper, she has tons of cute fabrics to choose from. You can buy it as a cover, or you can have a snap in soaker sleeve added to use it like a pocket diaper. The one I have is bullet proof!

I'm still trying out different diapers, I can't committ to just one kind yet!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
don't know about the bumwear but I have HH and while I like them I had to buy waterproofing spray because the cotton print was wicking. Works great now but I wasn't too happy when it happened so just be forewarned that any print cotton with a pul layer is going to have a greater chance for needing to be re-waterproofed. I do like the HH though and love the prints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.