Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title pretty much says it all - what diapers do you recommend after kissaluvs o? My little guy will outgrow these soon. I want to get some Fuzzibunz, but I use those for night and outings. I also use prefolds, but I want a good fitted recommendation.

Thanks!

Allie

·
Registered
74 Posts
We have used kissaluvs and prefolds all the way with some different covers. We still love them, and they will last through another baby I'm sure. I say stick with the kissaluvs.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
We are moving on to Swaddlebees fitteds, Little Beetles fitteds, and 2 Dream-Ez for night. (This is in addition to aio's, prefolds, flats, and contours in our stash.) Ds#3 was the only one that used Kissaluv's 0. We did use a couple size 1's on ds#2 but I didn't like the wing droop on them. For him, they were absorbant enough though; ds#3 could saturate one in a couple seconds.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
if you are going the mass produced route, small sandys are my faves

if you are interested in wahm made diaper babies, FMBG, valor kids, they all make very nice fitteds

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.