Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bum Genius 3.0 work well for my baby, except they are making ME crazy with the velcro. The velcro has curled and doesn't stick well. The pad where you park the velcro during wash has shrunk lots!

SO, I'd like to find something similar - except with SNAPS. If there are GOOD velcro choices, I'd love to hear about that too (NOT Happy Heiny's - they leak for my skinny baby).

Thanks!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I would think you'd like Fuzzi Bunz if you like BG 3.0s but don't like the velcro.

·
Registered
991 Posts
there are some WAHM's that will convert your BGOS to snaps. I would check in the diaper making section or on diaperswappers. If you don't want to deal w/ that & would like to try a sized pocket I love swaddlebees side snap pockets. Though they are not great for nights, but are pretty trim & great for daytime use.

& I have heard good things about the os FuzziBunz, but have not tried it myself.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I've tried multiple brands of pocket dipes and by far like TinyTush elite the best. You can get them with aplix or snaps - I use snaps, and they've fit and held up beautifully on my fairly petite ds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.