Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need info on wholesale prefold pricing for a class project. This project is massive and determines whether we (my dh is on my team
graduate... Anyway we are setting up a pretend diaper service and I need to calculate my beginning costs. Can anyone fill me in on a good supplier and a ball park figure? Every place I've found requires so much information and vendor accounts etc. I'm getting bogged down with requirements that I can't meet b/c I'm pretend!

Any and all info is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

· Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the info I need.

I have been honest... I don't have a tax ID bc this isn't real... it's a 40 page business plan for a business I won't ever do. I have been in luck with other diaper services & a commercial laundry for purchasing info - but it takes days of calling to find that one person in one company who wants to waste their time with a student. Workers have been honest with me - I'd love to help but I have my own real projects, short holiday hours, etc. I have to respect that. But the problem I have been having is that I spend days on each aspect but only have 7 weeks to do a 16 week course bc the school is trying out a new accelerated class schedule... Sometimes it sucks to be the guinea pig... Either way one great MDC Momma has been able to give me a the source ifo I needed and it is GREATLY APPRECIATED... I'm Thankful today - one less stressor
Now on to local zoning regulations

· Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"I spend days on each aspect "
Sometimes it takes years. It took me a year, gathering information, learn, etc...It's normal. It takes about a year of preparation.

I only have 7 weeks total - and actually 6 days left
: I have finished the financial packages tonight so I think we are getting there... Thanks for the additional resources.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.