Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Don't post in here much but I have a few questions...

We recently started doing EC and were using sposies before that but you can't tell when they're wet so were using cloth while learning. I only have prefolds and they are all too small but 4 hemp. It's just too much trouble to get the snappi or pins undone to pee him so i'm looking onto fining some lightly absorbant fitteds. You know the ones you'd hate because they are good for about 1 pee? THAT'S what I want.

Ideas? Has to come off easily but snaps or velcro is fine. Trim is a must but absorbant is a minus.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You could go with Mother-ease One Size. Some people complain that they don't like the absorbancy. You can definitely tell after one pee that they have gone and they would fit for as long as you need them too.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Have you tried to ec boards up top? I bet they know! I've seen those teeny ec undies I think they come from India or something....for tiny babies...saw someone selling them on the tp. You could do gerber trainer undies like from k-mart depending on size. I thought snug-to-fit flannel fitteds were definitely only a piddle and soaked diapers-front velcro. Are you wanting something like trainer diapers (pull up) like kushies, motherease, moe, and the like sell? Or were you looking for actual diapers?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am also doing ec part time. I got the gerber trainers and they are not at all absorbant. During the day, I generally use a doubler or an infant prefold with them. In the night, we are fine since dd rarely goes without waking up. I read about someone sewing extra layers into the gerbers and they were working out well for her. I also have a few fitteds (cloud 9 softies) that I snap loosely and just pull them up and down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts