Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloud 9 Softies Dreamcatchers AIO. Hemp and fleece. Size Large. Baby Zoo print. With two snap in hemp liners (one fleece topped). This diaper is brand new. It's been worn and washed only 3 times. Never been pooped in, so no stains. There are no rips holes or tears. It's in excellent, brand new condition. It just doesn't fit Reese right, so it has to go. $17 ppd.

Gabriel Baby fitted diapers (2) One is white with light blue, lime green, orange robots w/ light blue velour inner. In excellent condition. $5 ppd. The other is white, light blue, lime green, orange, stripes with white velour inner. One of the snaps on the top left row came out. I still have the snap, but have no way of repairing it. The diaper does work fine without it. $3 ppd.

I'm looking for diapers in excellent condition. Large HHs, Large Cloud 9 Softies (Hemp) Large Cricketts, or Large Liz's fitteds.

Otherwise I accept PayPal only.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry! I believe they're Larges. They fit my 22 lb. toddler on the furthest setting.

I also made a mistake on the velour color of the striped one. It's actually a really pretty blue-green color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.