Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at many Canadian websites, but the variety of diapers is very limited, and expensive.

I'm looking for fitteds and AIO's. Prefolds don't work for me, because my DS is only 15 lbs., and the infants is small, and the regular is way too bulky and big. I need to fold it on all sides. He's a very small baby.

I therefore need something trim. Not because of the clothing, but because I don't want his stomach and back red as it gets from his diapers now. I want a good fit.

I read good stuff about the Dream-Ease, but haven't noticed any retailers in Canada.

Are there any good recommendations of companies, or WAHM's in Canada that would be good for a small, skinny baby?

Thanks so much, Ana

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The MotherEase diapers are Canadian. I've heard great things about them. I even have one it is great for nightime, I didn't buy more as I already had too many diapers. Dryline and snug-to-fit cotton fitteds are Canadian too. I have a few of these that work great with the ME Airflow cover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.