Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My monkey of a 2-year old tore apart our diaper bag last night at my LLL meeting. I missed putting a plastic grocery bag with 3 wet diapers back in.

I contacted the centre that we have our meetings at, and they don't have it - said if it was in a grocery bag that the cleaners would have just tossed it in the garbage

Bye bye to 2 almost-new MuttaQins (1 all hemp, 1 print), and 1 size-2 Kissaluv.

I contacted the leader - she said one of the others MAY have picked it up for me.

:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ok, this doesn't compare to missing diapers but I was at a meeting a year ago and someone left a board book. I didn't know who so I took it home and brought it back at the next meeting and the mama was happy to have it. So there is hope!

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
I feel your pain all too well.

I hope someone brings them to the next meeting.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybearmom
Oh wow! I can't believe someone would just take your diapers! I hope you get them back in the same condition!
She picked up the bag that I'd left behind.
Boo had all but emptied my diaper bag, and i'd missed putting the dirties back in.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are home now

All is right - they are super-stinky though, after sitting in a plastic bag for 48 hours.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.