Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this a little TMI, but I'm wondering if any of you are experiencing diarrhea as a part of your morning sickness? I didn't have this with my first child, so I'm wondering if it's morning sickness or something else. I have had mild diarrhea a few times since finding out I was pregnant (actually it was one of the symptoms that tipped me off to take a test) but this morning was the worst. I've been feeling nauseous off and on for the past few days and woke up feeling so-so, had some toast and eggs, and then all of a sudden had diarrhea and I've been in bed the rest of the day with nausea that ranges from mild to severe (but no diarrhea since this morning). I also feel really weak and fatigued. Anyone else??

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't had true diarrhea, but before morning sickness kicked in I had a few days where I felt like I was constantly on the verge of getting diarrhea. It just never turned into anything.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This will be my first pregnancy with out a gallbladder. Pregnancy in general though always does interesting things to my digestive system. I haven't gotten "true diarrhea" But have had some soft stools. Hormones definitely can have an impact on things though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
No real morning sickness for me yet. But I've definitely had some digestive issues. I think the hormones could be the culprit. Just be careful to not let yourself get dehydrated. I hope things improve soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your thoughts! It seems to have been the start of morning sickness...I haven't really had diarrhea since then but definitely my digestive system is a little out of whack (i have digestive issues anyway, so I think it's just how my body responds). I've been horribly nauseous and fatigued the past several days since that incident.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No diarrhea but morning sickness was extremely sucking me up all the time with my second pregnancy (I'm 23 weeks prego). I did ease my sickness by drinking no to morning sickness tea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts