Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Experiences with Diclegis (for nausea) anyone? :-( miserable.

I am thinking maybe I have a vitamin B allergy, as vitamin B has made me nauseous in the past and it's a main ingredient in Diclegis.

Hope you are all feeling better...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh bummer! I've never heard of it so sorry I have no input. I'm pretty miserable as well. No barfing just nausea that gets worse and worse throughout the day. I have found that when it starts to kick in it helps if I eat a half cup of nuts. Like cashews or almonds. I can't handle how salty they are but I was at Trader Joes and just found 50% less salt cashews and they are great. It is so frustrating feeling this way.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm sorry your nausea is so bad. One thing my doctor suggested was to try ground ginger root. I haven't had it yet, but it might be worth a try since you're medication is falling down on the job.

Reactions: JayaSky

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mearph - thanks so much for the empathy and the tip. I will try almonds, as you suggested. I am so sorry that you are struggling too. How many weeks along are you?

Brittee - thank you for the tip and for your support. I will definitely try ground ginger root, and really appreciate the suggestion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mearph, I really hope that the end is in sight for us as well! I am 10 weeks and 4 days. I am feeling slightly better. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon for us both I hope :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts