Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas,
I would love some insight on my situation. I was about 6 wks when I started bleeding last saturday and stopped on friday (6 days). I had a little cramping but nothing more than a normal period. I never passed any large clots or had no gushing of blood it was just pretty much like a period. I went to the doc on monday had blood taken and on tuesday they called me and said it did not look good and my progesterone levels were way too low. My hcg levels were normal so they had me come back in on thursday to take more blood and never called me back (prob because of good friday I am assuming).
They never came out and told me I miscarried or not. Does it sound like I did? I do not feel pregnant at all and have no symptons. I am just unsure about everything!
Thank you for listening

· Registered
814 Posts
Not sure. It sounds possible that you either did, or partly did, and not everything came out.

If the latter is the case, you'll probably be ok until you can get something more definitive from your doc.

For what it's worth, I miscarried at 5-6 weeks. It was much like a one-week-late period. Nothing at all uh... chunky.

But I'm so sorry this is happening. Nobody should be in this boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.