Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I got my diapers back from being repaired! Shandelle and I worked out a trade - she fixed several of my diapers and made some wipes for me in exchange for choosing a few of the diapers for herself. She is one awesome mama, ladies. I am so pleased w/ what she did; the serge had come unravelled, so she picked out all the threads and then reserged the diapers - can you believe it? All the work she did is amazing. Then she made a cute cover w/ the Pinwheel PRR print outer and then appliqued a heart-shaped piece of the fabric onto a white knit t-shirt for Anwyn! It.Is.Adorable. Anwyn is asleep, else I'd dress her in it and take pics; I guess it has to wait for tomorrow.

Thank you so much, Shandelle!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherri S.
Well, since I can't seem to find one, I'll just post my own

I got the cutest wool covers from Crystal's Cloth today! Both are wool jersey, one is teal and the other is mint. The mint one has two butterflies appliqued on the bum - so precious! Wanna see pictures ?
Oh I saw those on her site in her pictures. So pretty! She is working on my order right now and I can't wait to get it. I wish I were getting butterflies on my covers
: Oh well, maybe next size up

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I got 3 newborn nanipoos and they are just so little and cute
Okay if this baby is as huge as Rhys was they will fit for about 3 days LMAO but I just wanted to have a few diapers that would fit nicely during that newborn stage

Steph

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
i posted a separate thread with pictures, but our bbh wio showed up today. it's just darling and a perfect fit on dd.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
I had a really crappy day and got awesome fluffy mail to make up for it!! My raffle Night Light from FCB arrived and it's a great fit on Lexi. In the washer right now

AND I got an incredible pair of tester wool soaker shorts- I can't believe how cute they are! I'm already
with them, lol!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Today we got a SOS from a trade and a CD advocacy tee from Ducky Buns. It says "Cloth Diapered and Breastfed....Guess I must be spoiled" I can't wait to put it on Jack for a get together tomorrow.

Still waiting on:
Lg VK Unicorn fitted
Lg Side-snap SP fitted
2 LHC AIO's
1 Alien print SOS
MM soaker shorts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
MissSugarKane is reducing and I sure benefitted today! I got the following from TP purchases:

2 PWP medium elfin unders (snow globes and a farm print)
1 PWP Woodland wool wrap, sage
1 FCB sz 2 fitted with a dolphin print
1 RB FLAG with a green print

Yippee!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.