Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea when I really ovulated? I look at my chart and think maybe ff has my o date wrong. I am post bcp for almost nine years and I think that this may be my first hormone free cycle since I went off of them. Do you think my body is still trying to shake the artificial hormones or what? I'm getting a little frustrated.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sorry about the first post, I misunderstood your comment about 9 years, it was late when I read it last night and posted.Your charts from July onward all seem pretty normal...O around the same time, good LP, good temp shift, last months looks totally normal with solid crosshairs ....it is possible that you are simply having one off cycle. You had fertile CM around the time of your usual O..so maybe your body geared up, but for some reason got stalled, people do sometimes O late from stress, illness, some other randon event...
It is frustrating when your body doesn't do what you expect it to do. At least it seems you **** managed some BDing in the right time frame. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I think the OP meant that she has recently stopped taking birth control pills, after having taken them for 9 years.

Anyway, I'm not too great at reading charts, but maybe you just O'd on cd24?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stevi I think you are right. I'm bummed because I don't think we bd so well to catch the egg for the 24th. Sigh. Just as I thought I had my cycle pretty much figured out I get such a late ovulation date. This is one of the things that is making me think that my body is just now getting over the bcp's. My cycle pre bcp's used to be anywhere from 32-35 days long. Every month except this one had a o date of 14 or 15. I don't quite understand the dramatic change. The really bummer is when you think you are already well into the two week window but find out you are not. I am expecting my O date to change when I put in tomorrows temps.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'm sorry... I've had some screwy cycles thrown in on me as well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it happened my O date got changed to the twenty-fourth. I'm not as bummed as I was last night. I noticed this morning that my chances look the same or better. So now I get to enjoy the incredible angst of the 2ww.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I revised my reply above, so sorry for having misunderstood what you posted

Best of luck this cycle!!

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
From looking at your cm it appears that you might have been trying to O on cd14-16 but didnt quiet make it. Where you sick or under unusual stress around then? Sometimes we get a funky cycle I know about twice a year while I was charting I would have them. PITA to try and figure out but thank goodness they are usually rare.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Well, I hope your temps stay up, actually, I hope they stay up well past when AF is due and you end up all warm and fuzzy till August/September, then get all warm & fuzzy again while holding your baby!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.