Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eman'smom
Never cded a newborn so can't comment on that, but do your friends remember how small newborn spossies are? I remember the first time I opened a package of those I couldn't believe how small they were. I'm sure your dipes will be great and fit wonderfully.
No newborn CD experience here either, but that's what I was going to say too--when you look at any newborn clothes or sposies it is hard to believe they will ever fit because they look so tiny... but then they usually end up seeming big for that first week!

I think 9 lbs is about the weight where most newborn things really begin to fit. Of the diapers you mentioned, I have heard the bitty buns being called a "true" newborn size--that is, fitting babes of 6-7 pounds. So if you have a 9 pounder they might outgrow it quickly. But from the threads I've read the newborn mutts, cuddlebuns, kissaluvs, loveybums, etc. will all fit until 12 or 15 pounds depending on shape!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.