Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've collected a few small nb fitteds (bbh, bitty buns, mutt) and they seem so impossibly small. A few people have seen them and said that there is no way their babies would have ever fit in them. Did newborn fitteds work on your babe, or were they a waste of money? Should I stop now (even though they are so incredibly adorable)? My dd was a long, thin 8lbs 8oz - and it seems to me she wore NB sposies for a decent amount of time - but do they compare?

Jeanette

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks mamas - always good to hear I have not wasted my money! Bella didn't hit 15 lbs until around six months - although I'm not sure the rise in the newborns would work that long. The NB Mutt looks to have a slightly higher rise than the others, but I have not really laid it out to compare.

Right now I have about three doz infant prefolds - and about a doz that were cut in half by a friend who had a REALLY tiny baby. Didn't think of buying preemie prefolds - wonder if I should?

I think I have about a doz newborn fitteds now - trying to decide if I should buy more (and if so - which ones). I was originally going to go cheap and use just prefolds - but I got caught up in the cuteness frenzy, and was easily able to justify it to myself because I liked fitteds so much last time

They still seem SO small...how is it I'm going to be responsible for something that tiny? It is slightly overwhelming to think of it! Oy - now that is another thread for another board

Jeanette

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.