Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I know I shouldn't have.
But with so much family coming on T/G, I felt like I really need to get this house in much order as I can. I did the worse today...helping to move a dresser (wasn't heavy), and some mattresses (not real heavy), and I've overdone it. I am feeling some tightness in the lower area. I just need to go to bed after taking some Tylenol, but I still have kids up for another 45 minutes at least. My 2 little ones had long naps today, so they will be up for another 30 minutes or so too.
:

I'm already ready for T/G to be over so I can relax.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Kick your feet up and get some rest!! I know it's hard not to do some of that stuff, so just listen to your body and it sounds like enough is enough for the time being. I hope the discomfort goes away soon!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
ive done the same thing LDS, and your due dates the same as mine hehe. i was moving couches and my table etc , threw a carpet down the stairs too but we got people over for thanksgiving and hubby wants it to look nice, dont know why he doesnt help though but eh i started and couldnt stop, went to bed at 8 last night after hubby put our son to bed i felt so sore after cleaning all day

·
Registered
6,123 Posts
I did too much, too. Dd and I walked to a store in the neighborhood (a decent walk--and it is chilly here so we were walking kind of fast), and I had to sit in the store and breathe thru contractions. I think I really scared another patron who walked past me 3 times before she quietly asked if I was ok! I told her I don't think I'm in labor yet, lol.

Anyway, that was about 2 hours before dh got home from work....so dd and I had to just hang out at the shops (me sitting and watching her play with toys) until dh could come and pick us up. I felt so lame calling my own answering machine and leaving a message basically saying that we'd walked too far from home and I could not manage to walk home

I hope you are feeling better today. I am off to bed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts