Mothering Forum banner

Did you feel implantation?

50K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  *Isra* 
#1 ·
Anyone out there who's been around the pregnancy block a few times think they actually FELT implantation? I think I did with y second son, and I KNOW I did with the baby I lost last month. Interestinly enough I am experiencing the very same twinge right now, which I guess is approx. 5 or 6 dpo.
What I find it feels like more specifically: A fairly consisent little stabbing sensation in one specific spot (this time it is slighltly to the left, but not far over enough to be ovarian or anything, just a tiny bit off of the mid line, still definitely uterine.) And the last two times I felt it it went on for about 4 days I think, and then the cramping that I always get in the first trimester set in.
Of course I'm itching to test, but I know its useless at this stage. But i"m taking my progesterone like a good girl. Lts see what transpires!

#3 ·
I felt it at 7dpo. It actually woke me up in the middle of the night. It felt like a pinchy cramp on my lower left abdomen and lasted for a couple of minutes. I didn't think much of it until 4 days later when I saw

#5 ·
Hi.
I definately felt implantation and ovulation. The implanting felt like back cramps this time -- day 6 post ovulation/conception, with burgendy colored discharge. With my first pregnancy, I felt implantation, like little pinches day 10 post ovulation/conception -- with more red discharge. Seems amazing that you can feel those things. I see why women think they are having their periods.

Greanmama

#6 ·
yep~ my implant pains feel hot and pinchy at once, I am thrilled when I feel that. For me it's the telltale 1st sign we conceived
. I'm hoping to feel it in the coming days. I've felt it between 7 and 10 dpo in the past.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderinggypsy
Hey I thought I'd let you know as it turns out I'm not just crazy. That pinching must have been implantation 'cause sure enough as it turned out I"M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

Yep, we do get to know these bodies we're given, don't we?
Wow! Congratulations!

I have never felt implantation before, or if I did, I didn't recognize what it was. I have, on occasion, felt ovulation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.