Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 13month old and she had a play date and after the play date she wont stop crying we later on ran into her "friend" and she immediatly stopped we left and the crying went on she went to sleep no more crying could she be sick or just made a bff

Ps she has a docs appointment tomarrow

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
sometimes after a really fun playdate, sophia cries. I think it's more of a winding down from all the excitement thing. It happened today. I put her in the carrier and put calm music on and we did quiet things for a while. They are still easily overstimulated I think.

pauline

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
I don't know about you but to me that's perfectly normal. My dd, at the age of 3, cries almost everytime someone leaves our house or if she has to leave after she's had fun playing. They just don't want the fun to ever end.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeah, just yesterday my father left after being here to entertain 11-mo.-old ds for several days (grandpa is his very favorite person) and he just wouldn't stop fussing. I think he's now getting aware enough that he protests when his favorite people are taken away. All I could do was take him on long walks to distract him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts