Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i think you just need to remember that children have almost zero coping skills when it comes to any type of stress. i'm dealing with the same thing although for now, the behavior is the same. he hasn't moved out yet but we're not even on speaking terms. we don't communicate at all. he interacts minimally with the children. it is hard for me to be happy and make rational decisions.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i feel like i don't know what i'm doing. i'm on the verge of crying all the time. i am on anti-depressents. dh has stopped talking to me. no communication. he has told me he wants to leave me and it is sinking in. the person who i believed i would be with forever does not want to be with me. In the meantime i'm applying to private high schools for ds alone and that is difficult. i have to lie and say dh is not in the country because there is no way he will accompany me to interviews. My life is a total mess. my question is how in Gods' name do i do this, i mean when a crisis is happening in my family ,, how do i parent?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.