Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
which diet routine should I follow as a yoga mom?:serious:
The main rule you should follow is the deficit of eaten calories. Burn more than you eat! That's the most important tip you have to follow and if you fulfill this condition, then you will be able to eat everything you want :) For example, I didn't know about this until I read the information from this site (click here), and after that I followed the advice, so I even ate a pizza :) However, that day I had to refuse from food because pizza covered all my daily norm... By the way, there you can find a lot of exercises that helped me to lose the weight :)

·
Banned
28 Posts
The main rule you should follow is the deficit of eaten calories. Burn more than you eat! That's the most important tip you have to follow and if you fulfill this condition, then you will be able to eat everything you want :) For example, I didn't know about this until I read the information from this site (click here), and after that I followed the advice, so I even ate a pizza :) However, that day I had to refuse from food because pizza covered all my daily norm... By the way, there you can find a lot of exercises that helped me to lose the weight :)
that's valuable information, thank you!
I didn't even think that it's so simple :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts