Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this one the same or different so far? For me it's very different. With DS I knew right away because my boobs hurt so badly. This time my boobs are only tender. I had MS some with DS starting at about 6 weeks so we'll see what happens next week with that. Just curious how others 1st and 2nd and etc pregnancies compare.

T

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
My first was such a breeze. No ms, no tiredness, nothing. No belly even, I was so skinny starting that you really couldn't tell for a long time in. Just lots of hunger
. Each time since I seem to get more tired and notice earlier. And the last two, my belly popped pretty early, so guess thats coming. This is the first time with real ms for me.

Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
374 Posts
#1 - terribly sick, couldn't bear MANY smells and vomited a lot. I could barely eat. That was pretty much my only symptom. I can't compare the rest of the pregnancy yet, so I'll have to come back to this thread in a couple of months

#2 - (so far) very tired, but not at all sick. I have been turned off of a couple of things that didn't taste or smell quite right, but no actual nausea. Except for needing naps, I feel great! I also got sore nipples this time, but that's no biggie.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
#1 - Very sore breasts immediately, bloated immediately, extra hungry and tired, severe constipation, slight nausea for a few weeks, never got real big but did pop out early

#2 - No sore breasts at all (was still nursing), bloated immediately, extra hungry and tired, no appetite, severe constipation, lots more ms and vomiting from week 6-10, again never got real big but did pop out early

#3 - No sore breasts, no bloating, just starting to get more hungry (that happened immediately the other times, terribly exhausted, no food aversions yet (that seemed to happen immediately the other times too), no constipation yet, no ms yet.

Overall, this pregnancy seems very different. In fact, other than feeling tired, and a bit more hungry than normal, I can't tell that I'm pregnant. I might be regretting saying this in another week though if ms kicks in.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
This one is different from all my pg with all this cramping. Similar to others with the sore bbs, but different from DS's because they were sore much more, much sooner with him.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
DS--Sore boobs immediately, very tired, peeing a lot very early on, headaches

DD--Sore boobs especially when DS would nurse, very tired, peeing again, very hungry, cramping from stretching

This time around my boobs don't hurt at all, maybe a little tender now and then but nothing really noticable. I think it has something to do with nursing non-stop for the last 3.5 years! I'm always hungry and have to eat every 2ish hours or I get nauseous. Peeing a lot. Cramping from stretching.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
So far it's fairly similar. Right now I'm tired and ravenous all the time, except when I'm slightly queasy. Although my breasts have not soared to gigantic (for me) proportions as they did last time. Perhaps because DD is sucking them dry all the time. Hoping that the slightly queasy does not hit all day non stop queasy like it did last time in about a week. I'm really trying to be more positive this pregnancy and focus on the good bits.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm dizzy. Whenever I get up too quickly, I get soooo dizzy! I've had this every pregnancy, though.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
All my otehr PGcys were exactly the same, immediate very sore ginormous breasts (OK so when you start out training bra size.. anything is huge!), dizzy, queasy, dry heaves starting even before BFP on stick, tired and restless leg syndrome BAD, all day "MS" lasted teh full 12 wks before,

This one, NO symptoms at all until a few days ago I am eitehr 6 wks one day or 7 wks one day depending if you go by my cysle of my early Us ?? so who knows. I only just now am starting to get a bit tired in teh afternoon and just a little bit queasy if I get hungry, very very slight sore breasts but not much at all, it is weird, I don't feel PG .. (not that I ma complaining) the other weird thing is that I have actually gained weight and am pudgy already!! typically I have a HEll of a time gaining PG or not but espp if PG so it is really weird for me to be putting on weight!! very foreign for me.. so it has been totally different experience so far for me, hopefully I will not be eating my words in a week or two and be vomiting non stop!

LAura

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Maybe you're having a girl. I'm kind of feeling like you this time, so far.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sorteep View Post
All my otehr PGcys were exactly the same, immediate very sore ginormous breasts (OK so when you start out training bra size.. anything is huge!), dizzy, queasy, dry heaves starting even before BFP on stick, tired and restless leg syndrome BAD, all day "MS" lasted teh full 12 wks before,

This one, NO symptoms at all until a few days ago I am eitehr 6 wks one day or 7 wks one day depending if you go by my cysle of my early Us ?? so who knows. I only just now am starting to get a bit tired in teh afternoon and just a little bit queasy if I get hungry, very very slight sore breasts but not much at all, it is weird, I don't feel PG .. (not that I ma complaining) the other weird thing is that I have actually gained weight and am pudgy already!! typically I have a HEll of a time gaining PG or not but espp if PG so it is really weird for me to be putting on weight!! very foreign for me.. so it has been totally different experience so far for me, hopefully I will not be eating my words in a week or two and be vomiting non stop!

LAura
This sounds so much like me. I am also hoping the ms holds off for me this time around
: I only gained 26 lbs with ds. I started this one around 102lbs so we'll see what happens.

T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.