Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, last month, FF predicted my ovulation 5 days before I actually did. This month, I'm in the same boat, but due to travel at the beginning of the month combined with stress, I'm wondering if I did ovulate on CD14 like it says, or if I just did a few days ago on CD22. What are your thoughts?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34fe74]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Implantation possible. We DTD on CD 12 so if ov occurred on CD 14 the dip could be implantation at days 6-8PO. I didn't know ovulation could be a slow steady dip like that? Thefirst temp shift is .57 the second is .56. I'm really not sure which to consider ovulation sine CM has been watery or EW this long. Last month ov was with the 2nd patch of fertile CM but again with overnight travel (sleep disruption, diet changes, time change) and high stress, kinda makes me wonder if CD14 was the day. Obviously time will tell it but I'm not the patient type! I kinda miss the non charting days lol! Finding out was a surprise and there was no 2WW!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.