Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about sewing a diaper bag. I hate using bags that can't be thrown in the washer...it's so hard to keep em clean.. what dimensions should I make mine? I need something pretty big because I use cloth diapers and I use formula so I need to carry bottles/formula/water/diapers/ etc. TIA! Also, I would love fabric suggestions. I saw one at walmart made of like quilt aterial (2 sides cotton with fluffy stuff in between). is there anything else I can use?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Materials you could use would be nylon, corduroy, denim, or you could quilt your own if you were so inclined to sew two layers of fabric together to get it to look just the way you want. I don't have a prescribed dimension for you, but since you want to personalize the bag for the things you use, how about putting the things you want to carry around in a grocery bag, or some other bag and measure it? you could add/subtract inches until you have it just right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.