Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I couldnt get this to copy and paste so Ill retype the best I can remember...        I am in a dinner rut and would love meal ideas from people who are also on restricted diets due to allergy/intolerances. Ds cant have soy, wheat, nuts, dairy, corn, chocolate, or shrimp right now and I am frustrated and depressed almost at what I can no longer eat, and the limited ideas that I am able to come up with now. I had no idea so much emotion is attatched to food for me, but it obviously is, because sometimes when I think about it, I want to cry. Partly because ds is so fussy, has been from birth, and doesnt sleep well at night, tho this is getting better. And now I have that on top of major food restrictions. I am guessing it will lead to better behavior from ds, but were not there yet. I feel defeated sometimes by it all, especially meal planning right now. Any ideas would be awesome. I have read stuff in the past that says "just throw quinoa, peppers, etc together" and have botched more than one recipe because of it, so actual recipes especially would be appreciate mucho. We are getting tired of meat, potatoes/rice, and veggies. We are also waiting on a 1/2 of a cow that we should get in feb. Dh doesnt want me to buy conventional ground beef, and organic is so expensive, so we dont do much with that and seafood and I arent friends: clams and oysters.....yuck, tho I do like fish. Not to sound picky, all that I didnt eat before this was pork, seafood, and wheat. Any way, thanks in advance!</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts