Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lady from our homeschool group call me yesterday asking for dipes. She had heard that I cd and wanted to try it out. She has three in dipes and could use all sizes. She may be able to pay a little for them. I will send her a list of what anyone offers and let her decide what she can get.<br><br>
I know she could use all sizes and definitely any prefolds, snappis, covers, etc.<br><br>
If you would like to help out please pm me or post a reply.<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Sandi,<br>
I can probably come up with half a dozen cuddlebuns made by me and used by my daughter. They aren't perfect and have some wear and might have some staining on the snap in doubler, but they are perfectly usable and shoudl fit just about any size baby she has. If she can use them, pm me with an address to send them to. I also have some random wipes that are new and unused.. theyu are jsut all different sizes if she could use those... and maybe an airflow cover. Let me know,<br><br>
Amber

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I have a biobottoms cover for 32-40lbs that is missing a snap but the velcro and other snap are just fine, and a side-snap wool cover that would fit a 1-2 yo, depending on size of child. It's been recently lanolozed but would wool seem daunting for a new cloth diaper-er?<br><br>
Do you think these would be helpful? If so, PM me.<br><br>
Mel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts