Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 7 weeks 4 days along with #2 and for the past two weeks, my main symptoms have been breast tenderness and all-day nausea. Today, all of a sudden, I have had ZERO nausea (not even when I think about or smell any of my usual nausea triggers) and my breasts have not been sore at all (not even the slightest twinge). Has anyone had their symptoms disappear so soon in their pregnancy? Could this be a sign of miscarriage?

PS: I had an ultrasound last week (because of a little brown spotting starting around 5.5 weeks)--measured right on target and showed a healthy baby and heartbeat. I have not spotted in over a week.

·
Registered
448 Posts
This did not happen to me but it did happen to my SIL at somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks. I DO NOT want to alarm you, but I would contact my OB/Midwife and ask to be seen.

I hope everything is perfectly fine with you and your baby and will hold you both in my thoughts.

D.

·
Premium Member
5,525 Posts
There is less than a 1% chance of early miscarriage once a heartbeat is seen. Ask yourself, looking deep inside... do I beleive something is wrong? If the answer is yes... go get checked.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Mama, I just wanted to let you know that the exact same thing happened to me. At about 7 weeks too. Woke up one morning, felt great and no nausea at all. I had some brown spotting an immediatly freaked out. Had an ultrasound and everything was perfect. Oh, and the nausea returned 3 days later and didn't leave again until 18 weeks! My dd is now 11 months old :) I wish you well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.