Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are traveling and I forgot diapers. What would you recommend for best fit for active thin toddler? I don't want to deal with leaks.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
<p>My toddler is quite thin (22 lbs at 22 months old) and she fits just fine into 7th generation size 3 (crap, I think that's the size...it's the one where she's on the high end of the weight chart, not the next size up).  I have to close the tabs all the way tight even though she's at the upper end of the size range, but we've never had leaks.  (She's in cloth most of the day, but not at night or travelling, and she has allergies that give her welts when she wears other brands of diapers, so all we have experience with is 7th gen.)</p>

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
<p>I would go for 7th generation if it's available. Pampers are thinner, but are chemically. Luvs are also thinner. we actually use Mom-to-Mom , which is a grocery store brand right now for our part-time disposable use, also thinner. I would stay way from Huggies for a thin kid, they gapped on DD's butt really bad for the time we used them, they just have a fuller cut. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts