Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I love my Diva, I really do, but I dread taking it out.
When I put it in I kind of fold it in half and it goes in no problem but I can't get my fingers around it to fold it on the way out so I end up just pulling the sucker out and it hurts. Not the suction, I can get that broken, but just the girth of it. Geez, tmi, but I have to know....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congratulations on getting it in with no problem. That's usually the main complaint from users, btw.

As for removing it, when you break the suction can you use your finger to push in one side of it and partially fold it coming out? That would reduce the girth a little. Depending upon your flow, you may have to change it more often in order to try this method or it may be too full to even partially fold.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My flow doesn't seem to be that heavy because it's never anywhere near full. I don't usually wear it the first day or even two because when I'm bloated, crampy and backachey I just don't feel like putting it in. I find folding it to get it in kind of tricky and just can't seem to pull it off when it's already inside.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wish there were more I could tell you besides 'pracitice makes perfect'
. I can imagine your situation is a little uncomfortable. Perhaps some of the other mommy's have a technique or two to share. Hope you figure it out soon.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I actually try to fold mine out, but I also bear down to get it as low to the opening as I can, to get a good grip to kinda fold it. I don't know if that will help you. I don't fold it completely, but fold enough to get the seal broken, and part of the "lip" to change shape enough to pull down a bit. It has helped a lot for me. Maybe it will for you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.