Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Oh man. I hopped off the wagon and hopped back on... on off on off.... I'm on, THANKYOUVERYMUCH!!

But OH BOY, that put my temptomatic on full alert!

Kimberly

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
I know but I keep seeing these on the TP and I rarely hear any bragging.. have You tried these fitteds?
I haven't tried her fitteds although I do have one of her custom covers - it's adorable but I hardly ever use it because the sides are so skinny that they don't fit over most of my fitted dipes. I also had some customer service issues with her but I'll save that for a review...

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
I know but I keep seeing these on the TP and I rarely hear any bragging.. have You tried these fitteds?
I haven't. They always look really nice but I haven't tried any!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
I haven't. They always look really nice but I haven't tried any!

I know what you mean! She does have some great prints! That rainbow print (sold) is especially nice.

Thank you Kitty for letting us know about the cover at least and definitely go to the review thread so we know more details about your purchases.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I have heard only not great things about her fitteds... if that pink lemonade wool were a bit cheaper I would buy it because I love the colors...

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
I bought the day at the beach fitted. I have one that the Diaper fairy broght me and it is very trim fitting. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have one of her fitteds that I purchased recently. It was that one that is blue with greenish crazy dots, circles... really awsome looking.

Anyway... I am very happy with it. I really like it on Emily, as it fits like it was made for her. They do run big, so that may be why you see them on TP. I think she is adjusting her pattern, though, and this is why these are on sale? Emily wears a Large in most diapers, is 18 months, and not sure her measurements at the moment. She wears a Medium in the Devine Coverings diapers.

I was very impressed with the absorbancy too. Emily only pees a few times a day now, and when she does pee, she lets it all go at once. So, she'll be dry for hours, then suddenly soak the diaper. I keep her coverless, and change her right when she pees. When she wears the DC diaper, she pees and it doesn't drip out of the diaper..... it does soak to the outside a bit, but not enough to get on my stuff.

The diapers are trim in the crotch, and don't go down on her thighs... I like the style. Really.... I really like the style. I went out and purchased a couple of t-shirts to match mine, so that we could wear it to the mall and out to eat, etc.

I didn't have any CS issues either. Amber emailed me and told me when the diaper would ship, and was very nice through the whole transaction. I was having a hard time trying to figure out of the Medium would fit Emily, because I fell in love with this diaper when I saw it up on her site... the print is to dye for! And she answered my emails and was very nice. I can't imagine the headache I must have given the poor woman! But, she was nice the whole time and I ended up buying the diaper.

I have pics of Em in it, but don't have them hosted anywhere yet. I'll try to put them up somewhere so I can show them.

Teri - nak

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tree Huggin Hippie
I think she is adjusting her pattern, though, and this is why these are on sale?
In her Yahoo group she said that she is clearing everything out for new stock.
Thanks for your review! Very helpful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts