Mothering Forum banner

Do I need a BA and more degrees after that to become a Childbirth Educator/researcher

437 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  courtenay_e
I'm not ready to go back to school yet and been out of school for 4 yrs now.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Well, yes, you probably DO need degrees to be used as a least WORKING on a degree, in most cases of which I am aware, anyway. However, you don't need a degree, but a certification to be a Childbirth Educator. How long that takes depends on how quick a study you are and the program you choose. It certainly shouldn't take as long as a Bachelors Degree!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts