Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started cding with my first son rather late, and plan to start right away with our next little guy (due in 6 weeks!!). Anyway, I've been gathering up a variety of different dipes to try - not sure which will fit him best so I didn't really want to commit to one style just yet. Could you seasoned moms take a look at my list and see if I need more of anything? BTW - I'm expecting a BIG baby, so I'm not going to need any newborn sizes. He's looking to be in the 10+ pound range just like my first.<br><br>
15 Wonderoos - one size fits 8-35 pounds (pocket diaper) - still waiting for these to arrive as they are on back order<br><br>
1 Sugar Peas (fish print) w/purple snap-in soaker size 1 fits 6-20 lbs.<br><br>
1 Sugar Peas (hemp with celery trim) size 1 w/1 super soaker doubler size 1 fits 6-20 lbs.<br><br>
3 Fuzzi Bunz Size Small (white) fits 7-16 lbs.<br><br>
2 Re-Uz'M snap-on prefolds size small fits up to 15 lbs.<br><br>
3 Kushies Ultra - infant size fits 10-22 pounds (AIO)<br><br>
2 Tiny Tots Diaper Size Large fits 12-25 lbs.<br><br>
2 Sugar Plum Baby - mediums w/snap-in soaker fits 16-23 lbs (fitted diaper - cover required)<br><br>
Chinese Prefolds - 4x8x4<br><br>
1 Prorap cover - size newborn fits 6-10 pounds<br><br>
1 Gerber cover - size newborn fits up to 12 pounds<br><br>
6 Gerber vinyl pull-on covers - size small<br><br>
5 Dappi covers - size small fits 6-13 pounds<br><br>
1 Bummi Whisper Wrap size Small fits 8-15 lbs.<br><br>
1 Re-Uz'M snap-on diaper cover size small fits 10-18 lbs.<br><br>
8 Proraps covers - size large fits 20+ pounders

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would say you're good to go! You may need some more when Baby is older and you see that certain things are and aren't working...but for a newborn, you're set!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Holy Cow - you have that many dipes for a baby who hasn't even arrived? You are set for now.<br><br>
As for your question "do I really need anything more?" Most of us don't "need" anything more, but buying only what we need would take all of the fun out of cding, wouldn't it?<br><br>
Libby<br>
Mom to Maggie 8/22/03

1 - 3 of 3 Posts