Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will mostly be using prorap covers with a few dappi pull ons for emergency blow outs on the last clean prorap.

I plan in using mostly infant prefolds, with some flannel flats and a few poopockets thrown in. Will all of these diapers work with NB proraps or should I jsut start with a small. I expect the baby to be at least 8 lbs and my babies usually chunk up pretty quickly. DD was 8lbs at birth, 9 1/2 at two weeks and 12 lbs at one month.

what do you think???

·
Registered
602 Posts
i think you'll find the newborn proraps are too small for infant prefolds. i would just start with small if you have 8lb babies. i had a 5lb 14ounce one and she did great in newborn proraps and newborn fitteds/newborn prefolds. anyway, the infant prefolds did great wtih small proraps (she moved into them at 9lbs). so i guess money wise, i'd do smalls.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Nb Proraps were too small for my 8lbs babies, but the small Proraps were too big for the first few weeks. Actually the nb Proraps just have a weird fit on my babies in general. Small Proraps started to fit nicely around 3-4wks. Nb Bummis SWWs fit great at birth and lasted a good month on my chunky babes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.